Narbonne hotel near the train station and the A9 motorway
Easy to access, the Hotel du Midi located in Narbonne center is less than 10 minutes by car from the A9 motorway and close to the train station.
How to get to the hotel?
By train: Narbonne train station is 10 minutes’ walk from your hotel (the station connects, among others, Toulouse, Paris, Bordeaux ...)
- By car: Arrival by A9 motorway from Montpellier (exit 37) or Toulouse - Perpignan (exit 38). Take Narbonne Center Ville and follow the Carcassonne sign. Then Place des Pyrénées and take Avenue de Toulouse (direction Carcassonne).
- By plane: Béziers - Cap d'Agde airport is 33km away.
- By bike: Narbonne is a paradise for cycle tourists. For cyclists, we offer a large free secure room for your bikes totaly free of charge.
Park in the hotel's covered garage or outside around the hotel
The hotel's covered and closed garage can accommodate cars, motorcycles, vans and even coaches(a charge will apply). Or park free of charge outside around the hotel.
Garage price: consult us, price depending on the vehicle
Discover the most beautiful places in Occitania from your hotel located at:
- 10 km from Fontfroide Abbey
- 13 km from the African Reserve of Sigean
- 14 km from the Bages-Peyriac ponds
- 17 km from Gruissan Plage
- 18 km from Narbonne Plage
- and 4 hours from Paris by train
Hôtel du Midi
4, avenue de Toulouse
11100 NARBONNE, France
Tél : +33.468.410.462
accueil (at) hoteldumidi (dot) net
Longitude : 2.9971192